The Nigerian Students Society Eastern Mediterranean University (NSS-EMU) operates a system of leadership that consist of the Executive and Parliamentary arms.
The Executive is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Society. The Executive consist of the following offices;
President, Vice President, General Secretary, Assistant General Secretary, Public Relations Officer, Financial Secretary, Treasurer, Director of Education, Director of Socials, Director of Sports, Director Welfare, Director of Information Technology, Director of Ladies Affair, Director of Special Duties, Auditor and Liaison Officer
The Executive committee is highly committed to its duties and works tirelessly as a unit to place the society in the forefront of contemporary society. The Executive Committee is led by the President.
The Executive arm of NSS is charged with the responsibility of upholding and defending the constitutional aims and objectives of the NSS as follows;
- Shall appoint adhoc committees as would necessary other than those set up by the Senate.
- Shall take care of the NSS properties.
- Shall be responsible for the execution of the views and policies of the congress and senate, also the day to day administration of NSS.
- Shall represent NSS views to the school or any authority within and outside TRNC.
- Shall associate themselves with the decision reached and all shall be collectively responsible for the activities of the Executive council.